O-training.net is planned to be a major resource for orienteering technical training. Read more at the About page. This is currently an early test version of the site.
- Orienteering exercises
- Training Tips
- Overview articles
- Blog: Latest news from O-training.net
Contribute to O-training.net
Everybody can contribute to O-training.net by requesting an account and then proceeding to the add content page. Note that accounts will be restricted in the current beta-testing period, so please describe yourself when requesting an account.
Please Log in to contribute to O-training.net
O-training.net Blog articles:
- RouteChoice Challenge: Long decisive leg in Swiss Champs Long
- WebRoute: Route choice leg Canada
- 2DRerun: Two very WOC Middle relevant races
- EOC Long Final: GPS Analysis
- EOC Middle Final: GPS Analysis
- EOC Middle Qual: GPS analysis
- EOC 2012 GPS analysis: Warm up with training-analysis
- Excellent presentation about O-technical analysis (Norwegian)
- Camolyze Review: HeadCam analysis software
- Training Camp Time: Video-intro to 2DRerun!